To hang a skateboard with wheels on the wall, use a stud finder and drill a hole in the wall at the desired height. Secure the skateboard to the wall using a screw or nail.
Regardless of any skateboard brand, the following instruction will help to wrap up your skateboard/long-board.
To hang a skateboard without wheels, use a screw or nail to secure the deck to a sturdy surface.
It is not hard to hang the skateboard. You need the following things.
- A hanger
- Pair of skates
- A screwdriver
- Remove the screws from the skates.
- Place the hanger on the wall, so the screwdriver is hanging down.
- Hold the skateboard against the hanger so that the screwdriver is hanging down.
- Remove the screws from the skateboard.
- Hang the skateboard on the hanger.
How to hang a skateboard with wheels on the wall:
- Find a stud or a screw at least 2 inches in from the wall.
- Drive a screw into the stud and attach the skateboard to the screw.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each side of the board.
- Hang the board by the screws.
How to hang a skateboard with trucks on the wall:
- 1) Remove the trucks from the skateboard
- 2) Drill a hole in the wall near where the trucks were attached to the skateboard
- 3) Thread the trucks through the hole and reattach the trucks to the skateboard
- 4) Hang the skateboard on the wall